+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

place to work and live in Canada thru EE

luvnkocapay

Nov 13, 2014
Dear Friends!

So in EE, one cannot choose as to which province ( city) in Canada they will settle unlike the current FSW program as this depends on the place of the Employer? what if your relative is in another province, you cannot transfer there? just asking.

thanks

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
I hope I understand your question correctly. You are asking whether EE applicants can move about (within Canada) after successfully become PR, correct?

Canada doesn't restrict where PR live after they have successfully landed so landed immigrants can settle anywhere in Canada.
(except I believe some provinces PNP require them to live in the province for some time, not so sure about that)

Of course, location of a job largely decides where one would settle. For people who gets a job before apply for PR, then for sure they will go to wherever the job is. Though that is more between the person and the employer, not so much with CIC. (IMO it is very common that one declines a job because of its location)

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this depends on the place of the Employer?
If you claim (to EE) that you have a job offer then it should be unresonable to settle in another place.
what if your relative is in another province, you cannot transfer there? just asking.
You are correct in seeing contradicting terms for EE in having a job offer in one province and a relative ( you show on your application) in another. I suppose it could be difficult to convince CIC that you will not go to live where you relative lives even if you have s job offer in another provice which you use (a job offer) to get more points for getting ITA.