+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pinay nurse who wants to apply for PR

Jzelvill

Apr 19, 2012
Is it possible an employer will hire you even if what you have only is the eligibility to take CRNE in Canada? please enlighten me..Im a filipino nurse working now in the middle east. i want to start my papers but dont know what is the best thing to do first. thanks...

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
Yes, I was hired when I had my GN. That was when I got my CRNE eligibiliy, 5 days after I took the CRNE. I was in Saudi Arabia, applied for CRNE eligibility to CRNM (Manitoba), went to Winnipeg to sit for the CRNE, applied in one of the hospitals in Winnipeg during my 10 days stay in Winnipeg, and got hired. However, during that time, PR was not yet part of the requirements for CRNE eligibility, just few months I got mine, they changed rules. Currently the rule says, you need to be a landed immigrant to be given the eligibility. I then integrated that job offer with LMO into my already on going PR application. With God's grace, I passed the exam, so we landed Canada as PR as an RN and 1 week after landing I started working.

Jzelvill said:
Is it possible an employer will hire you even if what you have only is the eligibility to take CRNE in Canada? please enlighten me..Im a filipino nurse working now in the middle east. i want to start my papers but dont know what is the best thing to do first. thanks...

Jzelvill

Apr 19, 2012
ah.. congrats!! i was thinking i can apply for eligibility then from then maybe ill apply for work. now its impossible. SO what you are saying ill apply for pr directly then once i reach there, i can apply for eligibility. hmm, prang u.s n din pla. too bad. so i guess money is really needed. for show money.