+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photos

ange

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Maybe a silly question: do photos have to be originals? What I mean is, can I put digital photos nicely in a Word document with explanations underneath each photo and then print it out on my printer? Or do I need actual photographs...

Thanks

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
That is excatly what I need, and I didn't had problem with it, but make some reserach over this forum...

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Photos printed in the way you described are fine. You can even do some nice labelling and descriptions when you do it in that format. Lots of people have done it with 2, 3 or 4 to a page. You don't want them to be thumbnail size as that's a little too small. But yes, you can do it that way.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I did it on my printer itself. Some old photos were scanned from my album, which was not giving a clarity like digital photos. It did work successfully. Only thing is that the job done by you should be in a presentable manner.

Gemini13

Apr 24, 2009
I agree. It shouldn't really matter as long as the photos are real and clear and you label them correctly.
All they care about is whether the marriage is real and you are who you say you are. We sent in original hard copies though.

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Megabuff said:
do the photos need to be in color?
photos submitted as relationship proof do not need to be in color. black and white is fine.