+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo Resubmission Request

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Experts

they asked me to resubmit the photo for PR card. Which I sent them a week before. The package has the letter from cic and photos. They also asked to update address in a cic site. But the address is same as mention in the letter which given during soft landing. But is this mandatory to update our Canadian address elsewhere? Please confirm

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Thank you
congratulations @Haredrop !!
Could you please share the timeline for your pr card photo resubmittion and when you received it??

also… I sent only photos and the letter sent in them for resubmission. Do we need to update the Canadian address elsewhere though the address is same provided in the letter from cic for resubmission??

legaltrr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
congratulations @Haredrop !!
Could you please share the timeline for your pr card photo resubmittion and when you received it??

also… I sent only photos and the letter sent in them for resubmission. Do we need to update the Canadian address elsewhere though the address is same provided in the letter from cic for resubmission??
Please do update the address, mine got delayed as they said address was not updated , which was weird because i got a physical letter asking for new photos.

You can call them or use the webform to update address by providing all details

Reactions: moliKT

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Please do update the address, mine got delayed as they said address was not updated , which was weird because i got a physical letter asking for new photos.

You can call them or use the webform to update address by providing all details
Thanks for your prompt response !!

this is what i see the in the email letter but the link is never worked providing the inputs.

To avoid any delay, please provide IRCC with a permanent Canadian address by accessing the on-line Address Notification
service on the IRCC web site at https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=coanotify . If an updated address is not
provided, your PR card will be mailed to your address shown at the top of this letter.

Kindly advise the webform url or how you got it updated. Thanks much !!

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Also they have mentioned this

You must submit the requested documentation within 180 days of your date of landing. If you do not submit the requested
documentation within 180 days of your date of landing, your PR card request will be cancelled and you will be required to apply for a
PR card with an application, supporting documents, photos and processing fee.

does this mean...new application for just the PR card ? Is there a process like this ? Kindly clarify .

legaltrr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Thanks for your prompt response !!

this is what i see the in the email letter but the link is never worked providing the inputs.

To avoid any delay, please provide IRCC with a permanent Canadian address by accessing the on-line Address Notification
service on the IRCC web site at https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=coanotify . If an updated address is not
provided, your PR card will be mailed to your address shown at the top of this letter.

Kindly advise the webform url or how you got it updated. Thanks much !!
Use this link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/web-form.html

legaltrr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Also they have mentioned this

You must submit the requested documentation within 180 days of your date of landing. If you do not submit the requested
documentation within 180 days of your date of landing, your PR card request will be cancelled and you will be required to apply for a
PR card with an application, supporting documents, photos and processing fee.

does this mean...new application for just the PR card ? Is there a process like this ? Kindly clarify .
It means new PR card application, with all supporting documents

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Thanks again @legaltrr !!

But the address is the same one. i mean...providing during softlanding. in the letter they also mentioned that...

was it the same for you and still they asked to provide updated address even though the address is same? weird.... I hope they consider the webform update.

legaltrr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Thanks again @legaltrr !!

But the address is the same one. i mean...providing during softlanding. in the letter they also mentioned that...

was it the same for you and still they asked to provide updated address even though the address is same? weird.... I hope they consider the webform update.
Yes, it was the same for me, no change in address, i got cards for my family but not for me, i had to resend the photo, but after 2-3 months they replied on my i query and said the address is not updated and then i sent a webform and post that i got my PR card in the same address.

i would suggest you send a webform mentioning your address and tell them to ensure it it updated for the card delivery, if you are inside country, try calling them and update address otherwise webform

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Yes, it was the same for me, no change in address, i got cards for my family but not for me, i had to resend the photo, but after 2-3 months they replied on my i query and said the address is not updated and then i sent a webform and post that i got my PR card in the same address.

i would suggest you send a webform mentioning your address and tell them to ensure it it updated for the card delivery, if you are inside country, try calling them and update address otherwise webform
Shall do it as advised. Thanks much !!