+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo Requirements ( urgent Nearing 120 days deadline)

dblooos

Nov 14, 2009
Hello Seniors,
I am nearing the time deadline for the forms to be sent to Visa office. I have a doubt: the visa office instructions say that I need to send 4 photos of each of my family members and me. Do I have to send the photos of my parents and brother or does it mean my wife and kids. I am unmarried so do I need to send only my photos or my parents and brother's too?? Please reply asap. I will appreciate a quick response.

Thanks in advance,
dblooos

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dblooos said:
Hello Seniors,
I am nearing the time deadline for the forms to be sent to Visa office. I have a doubt: the visa office instructions say that I need to send 4 photos of each of my family members and me. Do I have to send the photos of my parents and brother or does it mean my wife and kids. I am unmarried so do I need to send only my photos or my parents and brother's too?? Please reply asap. I will appreciate a quick response.

Thanks in advance,
dblooos
hi,

As you don't have spouse and kids so only your photo is required. Not for other family members (Parents, Brothers, Sisters...etc...)

Hope it will help you.

hmisabpk

dblooos

Nov 14, 2009
Thanks for your reply, even I was thinking the same. Hope that the understanding we have is correct, because I do not want any kind of delays in processing just because I did not submit enough photographs. Hope some one else can also confirm.

steve81

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15- 10- 2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.