+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo Question (URGENT)

Bear

Jul 18, 2008
Dear friends,
I am getting my forms ready to go. In the photo section, the guide and checklist both say i need to put 4 copies of my picture into an envelope and submit.. Then, in the form "Application for Permanent Residence in Canada", there are rectangular shaped boxes to put principal applicant's picture (in the front page), and family member's pictures (in the back page). I am kind of confused whether (1) i should staple a picture in those boxes for each of us, and put another 4 in separate envelopes.. or (2) i should not staple any pictures on the application form right now.. but send 4 pictures for each of us in separate envelopes?

Please reply as soon as possible

many many thanks.

Traveler74

Star Member
Dec 22, 2007
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bear said:
Dear friends,
I am getting my forms ready to go. In the photo section, the guide and checklist both say i need to put 4 copies of my picture into an envelope and submit.. Then, in the form "Application for Permanent Residence in Canada", there are rectangular shaped boxes to put principal applicant's picture (in the front page), and family member's pictures (in the back page). I am kind of confused whether (1) i should staple a picture in those boxes for each of us, and put another 4 in separate envelopes.. or (2) i should not staple any pictures on the application form right now.. but send 4 pictures for each of us in separate envelopes?

Please reply as soon as possible

many many thanks.
DO NOT staple or attach any pictures in the application. You just need to put the pictures in an envelope and mail it with your application.

Traveler74.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
rockaclimba said:
I AM PRINCIPLE APPLICANT - do I have to attach photos of all family members ?
Checklist is confusing me.
You family means you, spouse and all dependent children, regardless of the fact if they are going with you or not. Doesn't include your parents though.

Regards

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
rockaclimba said:
I am unmarried

in my case , do I have to send photos of parents and younger brother ???
Of course not.

rockaclimba

Sep 2, 2011
Thanks ! A Lot !
Please help me in being sure about it as you know, I am little confused about it.

Can u help me in finding information about it ?

I know, I am troubling you all but i hope, you understand :)