+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Phone call details for outland spousal sponsorship

sasn

Oct 17, 2010
I am working on my file for outland spousal sponsorship and trying to get the record of phone calls i made.
I use calling cards.

Now the only way, I can send the details of numbers called is by, going to that website and printing the records by myself.
Does it work with CIC offices or would they want something official from the long distance calling card provider ?

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
If the information you get from the website includes actual phone numbers that you called, it will work. They won't need something "official" from the calling card provider. Congrats on finding out that you could do this. Please share info on who your provider is, and how to get this info from a website, because the phone records are a really important part of proving your relationship. Many people use calling cards and have no idea they can access records of their calls. And if this is not possible with every provider, it would be nice to support one that does provide it.

THanks

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
I have been doing a bit of research on this and what I have found is that if you set up an account and purchase international phone cards online, and by doing it this way, it will give you a call history. I have seen some of the same cards you can go to 7 Eleven and buy. Just be careful when purchasing the cards online that you buy one that allows you to get the history. Also be careful with connection fees.
I found this site that offers a variety of cards and you can make comparisons with the different cards also

http://www.ontariophonecards.ca/?ref=gpco

sasn

Oct 17, 2010
Thanks guys for answer.

RobsLuv,
I use www.raza.com and they provide a way to look at the call history. I am planning to print those records out of the internet explorer.