+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacy job noc code

Shubhamrit

Jan 26, 2022
Hi
I have done master in chemistry from india. I did business administration in canada. I have a job offer from pharmacy in canada which job title should i use? Will this job helps me to get PR or not please suggest

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
S
Hi
I have done master in chemistry from india. I did business administration in canada. I have a job offer from pharmacy in canada which job title should i use? Will this job helps me to get PR or not please suggest
It is job responsibilities that you match with the NOC, not title.

Shubhamrit

Jan 26, 2022
  • Assist pharmacists to maintain inventories of medications and prescription records of pharmaceutical products
  • Ensure the information on prescriptions is accurate
  • Enter client information in databases and prepare medications for clients
  • Compound oral solutions, ointments and creams
  • Bill third party insurers
  • May help with scheduling and workflow
I have these job duties. Which noc code for these responsibilities will be suitable to get pr

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
  • Assist pharmacists to maintain inventories of medications and prescription records of pharmaceutical products
  • Ensure the information on prescriptions is accurate
  • Enter client information in databases and prepare medications for clients
  • Compound oral solutions, ointments and creams
  • Bill third party insurers
  • May help with scheduling and workflow
I have these job duties. Which noc code for these responsibilities will be suitable to get pr
Go on the NOC database and look up pharmacy related NOCs.

Shubhamrit

Jan 26, 2022
One more question i did business administration in canada but masters in chemistry major in india so i can fulfill education requirements for this ?

Shubhamrit

Jan 26, 2022
I have done business administration and finacial accounting diplomas in canada but masters in chemistry from india.
What would you suggest ?
noc 3219 or noc1243 or none of these
Please guide me