+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP

APSTAR

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi

I am international student in canada... currently i have post graduation work permit upto my my passport expiry date but i m eligible for 3 years work permit and cic issued me PGWP to my passport expiry date and cic mention in remarks that i can renew or extend my work permit when i get my new passport. Now i got my new passport..... also i m doing job in skilled catgry B

Do i need LMO to extend my work permit(PGWP)?

MZA

Sep 24, 2014
Hi
It's been 10 months since you ask this question about PGWP, i was wondering if you got extension for remaining years? I am going through the same process as i get 15 months PGWP (till expiry of my Passport) and a remark that it can be extended. I got a job and nominated by province but CIC needs LMO.
you have been through this, Can you kindly help me out .

Thanks

xecuter

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZA said:
Hi
It's been 10 months since you ask this question about PGWP, i was wondering if you got extension for remaining years? I am going through the same process as i get 15 months PGWP (till expiry of my Passport) and a remark that it can be extended. I got a job and nominated by province but CIC needs LMO.
you have been through this, Can you kindly help me out .

Thanks
You do not need an LMO to extend your PGWP.

Been there, done that!! I had my initial PGWP valid until the expiration of my passport and after renewing my passport, applied again for PGWP and got the remainder of my three years.

Good luck!

bonhomie08

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 (L9 - R8.5 - S7.5 - W7)
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
08-12-2014
xecuter said:
You need to relax a little bit.
Whoa....Not sure who needs to relax here. ;D :D ;)

I think it's only reasonable to expect people to do some of the thinking for themselves. After all, we're all mature adults trying to look for greener pastures in a new country, and by allowing us to think for ourselves, there will surely be fewer chances of being taken for a ride by crooks (agents, consultants, and their ilk).