+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp refused due to part time study in one semester

Sidhu29

Nov 5, 2020
Hi guys can anyone give advice, my friend's pgwp got refused because of one part time semester , she just withdrew the one course after that she had 2 courses. Now she just send explanation letter through web form. Anyone know , what she can do ?

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys can anyone give advice, my friend's pgwp got refused because of one part time semester , she just withdrew the one course after that she had 2 courses. Now she just send explanation letter through web form. Anyone know , what she can do ?
If she really did a semester part time, then there is not much she can do. An international student can only be part time, if that is his/her last semester.

If she needs PGWP, she could to take another course and fulfill the criteria.

Sidhu29

Nov 5, 2020
If she really did a semester part time, then there is not much she can do. An international student can only be part time, if that is his/her last semester.

If she needs PGWP, she could to take another course and fulfill the criteria.
okay she just fill web form and attached explanation letter with this. on other hand her friend was also part time she got approval. Do you have any idea how many days they take for re-consideration.

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okay she just fill web form and attached explanation letter with this. on other hand her friend was also part time she got approval. Do you have any idea how many days they take for re-consideration.
It is highly unlikely to reconsider a rejected application. She may have to send a new application. I would suggest to contact an immigration lawyer. The timeline is uncertain due to COVID.