+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp reconsideration processing timeline

Flyfa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys I would just like to ask, I have applied for reconsideration of my pgwp on march 13th i got my refusal on may 6, reason for my refusasal was that my school was not approved for pgwp, which is clearly not the case, on the cic website my school is approved for pgwp and have valid dli number, I have applied for reconsideration on march 13th, since then I did not receive any email from immigration netither my layer! He filed it on my behalf, can someone share their experience who has done their reconsideration and what was the outcome , I am so nervous and stressed , please suggest thanks

Rageshqld

Feb 22, 2022
Hey guys I would just like to ask, I have applied for reconsideration of my pgwp on march 13th i got my refusal on may 6, reason for my refusasal was that my school was not approved for pgwp, which is clearly not the case, on the cic website my school is approved for pgwp and have valid dli number, I have applied for reconsideration on march 13th, since then I did not receive any email from immigration netither my layer! He filed it on my behalf, can someone share their experience who has done their reconsideration and what was the outcome , I am so nervous and stressed , please suggest thanks
Any update on your reconsideration request