+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Help! CIC website doesn't work!

SamDK

Jul 6, 2016
(NB: if the topic doesn't belong in this forum I apologize, admin can feel free to move it)

Hi folks!
I now have my bachelors, so my 90 days time limit for applying for my PGWP started on December 22.
I have since then tried continously to apply online. I also applied for my express entry and my application finally got through. So that part does work. (I did not get nominated, I just got my points and now have to wait and wait..)
Every time I try to proceed with my PGWP I get this message:

System-generated error code:SXA3IGRP
Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

Every single time!

Are anyone else experiencing this?
It is very very frustrating and makes me nervous as the days are counting and I have a job that is waiting for that permit.
I don't know what else to do now - if I report this to CIC they take forever to reply.
I don't believe I do anything wrong with the application, I've followed all the steps - and I find it frustrating that this technical mistake hasn't been fixed yet. Yes, I know it is the holidays and so forth, but we won't get extra days just because they're having problems..

Sorry for venting, I've just been waiting so long for this and I pushed my school a lot before the holidays so I could get my documents on time and get the applicationg going.. and maybe it was all for nothing!

candavisa

Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I understand your frustration, but no one can do anything
read the third point again
"Please try again later"

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
try posting here : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/international-students-b2.0/

And you have lots of time on your hand so don't panic.
Call CIC and explain situation.

Also try reporting technical issue with screenshot.

SamDK

Jul 6, 2016
Hi folks
Thank you for the replies! I realised that my code was expired, so I decided to create a new one, including a new key as well.
I figured this would solve the problem, but nope.
I did exactly as I am supposed to, but when I chose the option to apply for the work permit, it took me to express entry instead, which I already have going in my initial application. I thought it was weird that I clicked on the work permit option, yet it took me to express entry every time.
I basically ended up creating five new codes, five new keys. It is driving me nuts. I tried in google Chrome, and Firefox. It is the same problem every time.
I create everything again, brand new, etc etc, I click on the apply for a work permit option within my profile, it takes me to express entry, I go back, click on work permit again, it accepts, I type in the new code and it says there's something wrong with the code. Only that i typed it in wrong. and I did not. I have checked repeatedly.
What the h.... is going on?
Sorry for this ranting, but I do for the love of... not understand this!
I do not have the option of going to a border to get the permit. Unfortunately my only option is online. Even the paper version wont do, as I still have to pay online and because none of these millions of profiles work, I can't even pay!
I have tried to call CIC before in other regards and they don't pick up - they just have an automatic reply saying they are so busy that they simply don't answer anymore...

I don't know what to do anymore :( :( :(

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chill,

we are also facing problems while trying to access our EE application. Getting 503- Schedule maintenance error.