+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp employment location

Nov 3, 2020
Hi I have recently received my pgwp where employement location (under additional information) is mentioned as Windsor,ON. Will it cause any problem for my job?
But other info are fine they have mentioned employer as open and every other info was fine.
so my concern is do I need to amend my permit or I can proceed with the one which I have

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi I have recently received my pgwp where employement location (under additional information) is mentioned as Windsor,ON. Will it cause any problem for my job?
But other info are fine they have mentioned employer as open and every other info was fine.
so my concern is do I need to amend my permit or I can proceed with the one which I have
Is that not the one where you are working ?? If its not so ammend it right away so as not to get in trouble later on.

DTC_19

May 18, 2023
Hi Sathyanarayanan,
I'm currently facing the same issue [Windsor, ON]. Would like to know if you have got it sorted?

Thanks