+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Eligible?

Oct 26, 2017
Hey,

So I'm currently studying at Seneca College and I heard about studying for 8 months (2 semesters) non stop and full-time for PGWP eligibility. The thing is I took last semester (summer 2017) off to go back to my home town. But I still have 3 more semesters to complete so I can satisfy the studying for 8 month non-stop requirement for PGWP. So does the taking off the last summer semester going to be a problem for applying PGWP? and is it okay if I take another break on next summer?

Thank You!

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
Hey,

So I'm currently studying at Seneca College and I heard about studying for 8 months (2 semesters) non stop and full-time for PGWP eligibility. The thing is I took last semester (summer 2017) off to go back to my home town. But I still have 3 more semesters to complete so I can satisfy the studying for 8 month non-stop requirement for PGWP. So does the taking off the last summer semester going to be a problem for applying PGWP? and is it okay if I take another break on next summer?

Thank You!
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/study-permits/post-graduation-work-permit-program.html