+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Eligibility

tlequang

Nov 24, 2019
I'm applying for PGWP. I was in a co-op program. In a co-op, I took an online course. I asked my school registar, and they stated "students on co-op are considered full-time status". However, I was charged part-time tuition fees. In CRA tax form, it shows I had 4 months of part-time studies. I'm quite worried if it affect my PGWP eligibility. I don't know if IRCC and CRA are sharing the same database,

I attached a letter from the school stating all of my academic terms are full-time, and included an explaination letter stating that students on co-op are considered full time students by the university.

Can someone advise me on this?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I'm applying for PGWP. I was in a co-op program. In a co-op, I took an online course. I asked my school registar, and they stated "students on co-op are considered full-time status". However, I was charged part-time tuition fees. In CRA tax form, it shows I had 4 months of part-time studies. I'm quite worried if it affect my PGWP eligibility. I don't know if IRCC and CRA are sharing the same database,

I attached a letter from the school stating all of my academic terms are full-time, and included an explaination letter stating that students on co-op are considered full time students by the university.

Can someone advise me on this?
IRCC and CRA don't share databases. IRCC will go by what your school says.