Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Background details:
  1. Currently I have a valid work permit (spousal dependent work permit). Working with a MNC in Ontario.
  2. Our Work Permit and Student permit will expire on 30th September 2024.
Current scenario:
  • My wife will be completing her studies soon and will receive her mark-sheets / transcripts by first week of August 2024. Post which she will apply for her PGWP.
    • Obtaining PGWP will also take time.
  • In order for me to apply for the SOWP extension, my wife needs to have a valid full time job offer with 3 stubs. [can any one confirm if info is correct?]
    • Is NOC B job supported, until we get a proper job in IT domain
Questions:
  1. Since we are already on a time crunch, what will be the ideal way to obtain the extensions without moving to Visitor Visa

Hope my query is clear, please let me know what needs to be done, which will yield positive results.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Background details:
  1. Currently I have a valid work permit (spousal dependent work permit). Working with a MNC in Ontario.
  2. Our Work Permit and Student permit will expire on 30th September 2024.
Current scenario:
  • My wife will be completing her studies soon and will receive her mark-sheets / transcripts by first week of August 2024. Post which she will apply for her PGWP.
    • Obtaining PGWP will also take time.
  • In order for me to apply for the SOWP extension, my wife needs to have a valid full time job offer with 3 stubs. [can any one confirm if info is correct?]
    • Is NOC B job supported, until we get a proper job in IT domain
Questions:
  1. Since we are already on a time crunch, what will be the ideal way to obtain the extensions without moving to Visitor Visa

Hope my query is clear, please let me know what needs to be done, which will yield positive results.
You can apply for SOWP extension and PGWP based on her NOCB job as long as she has 3 pay stubs.