+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP 18-month extension application rejected

sanjaythakur

Jul 19, 2022
My PGWP 18-month extension application got rejected on the grounds of me not providing all information truthfully that they seek of me. As much as I am shocked I am clueless on what information I withheld. They only reason I could imagine based on some conversation with friends is my recent change of marital status. I recently got married and as such they could've noticed a discrepancy between what they have on file from my history and what my new reality is. For some context, I applied from India and the exact lines they mention is I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions asked of you.

Does anyone has any idea on what I should do next and how to make sure rejections like these don't reoccur? Thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My PGWP 18-month extension application got rejected on the grounds of me not providing all information truthfully that they seek of me. As much as I am shocked I am clueless on what information I withheld. They only reason I could imagine based on some conversation with friends is my recent change of marital status. I recently got married and as such they could've noticed a discrepancy between what they have on file from my history and what my new reality is. For some context, I applied from India and the exact lines they mention is I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions asked of you.

Does anyone has any idea on what I should do next and how to make sure rejections like these don't reoccur? Thanks.
Order your GCMS notes.