+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PFL

Rapsy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi, we have received PFL yesterday. Because we forgot to mention one of the visa refusals. They asked for documentation and explanation. Does anyone have any idea what are the success chances after pfl? It’s a spousal sponsorship case

timisp2021

Jan 11, 2022
Hello Rapsy, Have you resolved your case?
If so, can you please tell me how did you do it. I also forgot to mention US visa refusals. I have only 12 days to address this concern, 3 days already down.....

Rapsy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hello Rapsy, Have you resolved your case?
If so, can you please tell me how did you do it. I also forgot to mention US visa refusals. I have only 12 days to address this concern, 3 days already down.....
Hey m so sorry you have to go through this. So our representative prepared an explanation letter including all the points (reason for refusal, reason for not revealing it, all the documents) and he attached a whole document explaining why it should be approved ( all the references from previous cases and humanitarian grounds) but he was still not sure. But luckily it got approved within a week.
wish you all the luck

timisp2021

Jan 11, 2022
Hey m so sorry you have to go through this. So our representative prepared an explanation letter including all the points (reason for refusal, reason for not revealing it, all the documents) and he attached a whole document explaining why it should be approved ( all the references from previous cases and humanitarian grounds) but he was still not sure. But luckily it got approved within a week.
wish you all the luck
Thank you very much for your kind information!

timisp2021

Jan 11, 2022
Thank you very much for your kind information!
One more question, have you sent corrected form (i.e Imm 1295 in our case) as well along with the explanation letter? I preparing explanation letter plus some additional docs like employment reference letter and recent police certificate etc.

Deusemais

Dec 24, 2021
wish you all the luck
Hello Rapsy, thank you for sharing your experience. Was your representative a immigration lawyer? If yes, Would you mind sharing which lawyer helped you with the reply of the PFL? Thank you!

Rapsy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
H
Hello Rapsy, thank you for sharing your experience. Was your representative a immigration lawyer? If yes, Would you mind sharing which lawyer helped you with the reply of the PFL? Thank you!
Hey, no actually he is not a lawyer but he’s quite experienced. He is located in markham. You can search BRIDGING IMMIGRATION.