+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal History: Status by end of the Education (Exchange Student)

edwardcheng

Nov 16, 2019
Dear Friends and Seniors,

I have one question regarding the Personal History session of the online Application Form, and I would like to hear from your suggestions and advice how to do it correctly.

During my 3rd year at College, I spent 1 year studying overseas as Exchange Student while I returned to previos university and finished my last year study there.

In this scenario, how should I approach the Status by end of the education period of the 3rd Year as Exchange Student? Should I go with 'In good standing, but no degree/certificate awarded' or 'Not completed' ?

My proposed treatment:
Activity Type: Education
University A
Status by end of the education period: In good standing, but no degree/certificate awarded

University B
Status by end of the education period: In good standing, but no degree/certificate awarded

University A
Status by end of the education period: Degree/Certificate awarded

Is my proposed treatment accurate?

Thank you for your suggestions.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
If you were able to complete your education (i.e cleared all your exams) but have not been awarded a degree, then you choose In good standing, but no degree/certificate awarded and explain in your LOE.

Reactions: edwardcheng

edwardcheng

Nov 16, 2019
If you were able to complete your education (i.e cleared all your exams) but have not been awarded a degree, then you choose In good standing, but no degree/certificate awarded and explain in your LOE.
Dear dotslash227,

Thank you for your suggestions. In this case, is my below treatment correct? (I only finished the last a couple of exams in the last semester of 4 year study, so I did not pre-cleared required in the earlier semester before the last one).

Thank you for your advice!

My proposed treatment:
University A
Status by end of the education period: Not completed

University B
Status by end of the education period: Not completed
University A
Status by end of the education period: Degree/Certificate awarded

weilyjane

Oct 12, 2020
Hi edwardcheng,
could you tell me how do you finish your application form at last? I have the same question with you now and I really feel confused.