+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permission Release and Consent form

Jun 24, 2024
Hi. I need the Permission Release and Consent form directly, please. I don't have a copy to complete. And, the notes that I keep reading is that the form is on the Notice to Appear. This is fine, except that I didn't get this notice. I only received just yesterday the 'Final Notice to Appear' and this form that I'm supposed to complete is NOT part of this final notice. I need this form. HELP! Is there some link I can access for this form? Or, can somebody kindly respond with a link? Or, send it to me? PLEASE. Cheers.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi. I need the Permission Release and Consent form directly, please. I don't have a copy to complete. And, the notes that I keep reading is that the form is on the Notice to Appear. This is fine, except that I didn't get this notice. I only received just yesterday the 'Final Notice to Appear' and this form that I'm supposed to complete is NOT part of this final notice. I need this form. HELP! Is there some link I can access for this form? Or, can somebody kindly respond with a link? Or, send it to me? PLEASE. Cheers.
You'll need to tell us what you are talking about.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay
Jun 24, 2024
Sorry for the vagueness, here. I'm about to go through my citizenship ceremony. And, the information provided by the IRCC, it states ... 'bring ... a signed copy of the Permission Release and Consent form ...
I don't have access to this form. The only document I have from them is as I noted in my initial posting. I need this form. I don't have it, nor access to a link for it. Help, please.
Hope this above helps clarifying my issue.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sorry for the vagueness, here. I'm about to go through my citizenship ceremony. And, the information provided by the IRCC, it states ... 'bring ... a signed copy of the Permission Release and Consent form ...
I don't have access to this form. The only document I have from them is as I noted in my initial posting. I need this form. I don't have it, nor access to a link for it. Help, please.
Hope this above helps clarifying my issue.
Post your question to the Citizenship section of the forum.