+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence Application

sukhsony

Aug 2, 2014
Me and my husband got marries in 2012 and my i applied for my permanent residency in July 5th, 2012 under the live-in-caregiver program in CANADA . I received a letter on February 9th, 2014 saying that Delhi embassy require application forms refilled from my husband's side . According to that letter he filled all the forms and attached other required documents with his application and mailed all the documents to the Delhi embassy on February 24th, 2014 . But it's been over 5 months Delhi embassy has not contacted me or my husband since then .Please sir, Can i know the status of his permanent residence application Or what should i do next . I tried calling Delhi embassy several times they are not giving us any reasonable answer or information .

Thanks
sukhsony
:( :(

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
sukhsony said:
Me and my husband got marries in 2012 and my i applied for my permanent residency in July 5th, 2012 under the live-in-caregiver program in CANADA . I received a letter on February 9th, 2014 saying that Delhi embassy require application forms refilled from my husband's side . According to that letter he filled all the forms and attached other required documents with his application and mailed all the documents to the Delhi embassy on February 24th, 2014 . But it's been over 5 months Delhi embassy has not contacted me or my husband since then .Please sir, Can i know the status of his permanent residence application Or what should i do next . I tried calling Delhi embassy several times they are not giving us any reasonable answer or information .

Thanks
sukhsony
:( :(
This is a public forum so you won't get any 'personalized' answers about your application here. We can try to help you understand what is going on with your application though.

When did you and your husband get married? Need more information than the year.

When you applied for your PR via Live in caregiver, I am assuming you listed him as an accompanying spouse? What is the status of YOUR application?

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sukhsony said:
Please sir, Can i know the status of his permanent residence application Or what should i do next . I tried calling Delhi embassy several times they are not giving us any reasonable answer or information .
I would send a case specific enquiry to CIC, if I were you.