+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

peacebond

selv

Jan 25, 2023
People, my charges has been droped down to a common assualt 266 with a common law peacebond. My pr is at the final stage. Previously i been charged with different section however they couldn't proceed as there is no evidence in the case and baseless. Now what documents do i need to submit to immigration. I got this deal recently meaning common law peacebond wiht abosulte discharge and no conviction.

IRCC doesn't know the outcome yet they were still asking for court documents pertaining to previous one. will the peacebond i signed itself enough? my lawyer has requested for recording of the meeting with judge and crown. I doubt the paper work will take three months atleast and it's a change of section meaning everything will change now.

My situation is, i have to leave canada as my ICT workpermit has been refused as my Employer gave expired LMIA number and not restoring as per organization policy. In parallel my express entry application is at final stage meaning IRCC waiting for my outcome of the case to see im being convicted or not. I lost the status and my organization will raise the fresh wp once i reach the base location.

can any one please advise! what will happen to my express entry CEC application if i leave canada by Feb1st week as i am out of status. I can't apply for BOWP without restoring the status for which my organization not providing as per policy. I already completed medical and biometrics and it's unfortunate i landed in trobule after that.