+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PDF File Received | Profile accepted to the Express Entry Pool of Candidate

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts,

I received a PDF file in my EE 2015 Profile inbox that my job bank profile accepted.

but i didnt connect my EE Profile in Job Bank profile.

what is the next steps??

i mean to say that how can an employer view my profile?? though i have given my NOC code in EE profile but i didnt put in my Job bank profile...

did i done any mistakes??

Your reply must be appreciated....

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Please go through the forum before creating a thread for each and every step you take for your EE application

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please ignore my ignorance...

can you give the link where it is posted...

expecting a reply form a experts....

please guide me

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Look, I think there are a lot of experts & other posters who are very willing to help.

However, you are not helping yourself.

Suggestion:
make 1, one only, thread called something like "2Niharika's EE application questions".

Then, read, check, review, reread advice given, BEFORE posting your next question on that one thread.

I'm going to make an offer once & once only: IF you are truly inexperienced in navigating the Internet (searches, etc), or IF you are struggling to navigate the application process and the replies you are getting here, because of English comprehension, PM me & say so.

I'd rather help someone learn to do Internet/forum searches, or help that someone with English comprehension, than go round and around and around as we are doing at the moment with you.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Lammawitch said:
Look, I think there are a lot of experts & other posters who are very willing to help.

However, you are not helping yourself.

Suggestion:
make 1, one only, thread called something like "2niharikara's EE application questions".

Then, read, check, review, reread advice given, BEFORE posting your next question on that one thread.

I'm going to make an offer once & once only: IF you are truly inexperienced in navigating the Internet (searches, etc), or IF you are struggling to navigate the application process and the replies you are getting here, because of English comprehension, PM me & say so.

I'd rather help someone learn to do Internet/forum searches, or help that someone with English comprehension, than go round and around and around as we are doing at the moment with you.
Thanks for mentioning that.
She needs to do some research before posting. Her ignorance can cause her application rejected at a later stage even if she gets an ITA at the next draw.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2niharika said:
Dear Experts,

I received a PDF file in my EE 2015 Profile inbox that my job bank profile accepted.

but i didnt connect my EE Profile in Job Bank profile.

what is the next steps??

i mean to say that how can an employer view my profile?? though i have given my NOC code in EE profile but i didnt put in my Job bank profile...

did i done any mistakes??

Your reply must be appreciated....
Please help me did I done anything wrong??

Need experts advise