+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Tracking

sunnys3

Apr 19, 2023
Hello everyone,

I applied for an Indian PCC on 10th April at blscanada using postal service. It's almost over a week and I don't see any information regarding my application status on bls site (there is no new entry for it) except for my old PCC application that I applied on 2021. I tried calling the support and wrote an email but no response. The tracking number for the courier service I used for submitting the application says that it was already delivered on 11th April. Now I'm not sure if there's any error in the application and there seems to be no way of knowing this and the deadline for express entry is coming near. Do I have to re-apply? or any advice is much appreciated.

Thank you.

C2C

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
Hello everyone,

I applied for an Indian PCC on 10th April at blscanada using postal service. It's almost over a week and I don't see any information regarding my application status on bls site (there is no new entry for it) except for my old PCC application that I applied on 2021. I tried calling the support and wrote an email but no response. The tracking number for the courier service I used for submitting the application says that it was already delivered on 11th April. Now I'm not sure if there's any error in the application and there seems to be no way of knowing this and the deadline for express entry is coming near. Do I have to re-apply? or any advice is much appreciated.

Thank you.
Did you get a call or visit from the local Police. After the PCC office appointment, a police official from local station visits your house for verification. Then they send the report to the RPO which approved the PCC and then courier it.

looking_for_username

Apr 4, 2023
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-05-2023
Hello everyone,

Thank you.
I sent it on 10th April via Puralator, courier shows it was delivered on the 11th, and BLS sent a mail that it received on the 13th. Updated to in progress and sent to CG/Embassy on 19th. Since the 20th it's with CG showing an in-review.