PCC Issue

avleen485

Jun 25, 2017
chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO

writing with an anxious nerve; I am a doctor by profession and I did my MBBS from China. For the chinese PCC the cic website mentions it needs,
  1. Certificate of No Criminal Convictions (issued by the local police station and Public Security Bureau (PSB) office) or Notary Certificate of No Criminal Convictions (issued by the Notary Public Office) and,
  2. a notarized translation.
I have the notary certificate of no Criminal Convictions (issued by Notary Public Office) and it states that I haven't been involved in any criminal offence from 14/10/2008 till 1/07/2013. But the exit stamp on my passport is 17/07/2013. My question is that is this an issue that the date on PCC and exit stamp date on passport doesn't match?? the entry stamp is 14/10/2008 on the passport too. But as i had to collect the PCC before leaving the country, they only provided me with the certificate till the date i applied the document.

Please reply, i really wanna know!

sajib_22

Jan 20, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
writing with an anxious nerve; I am a doctor by profession and I did my MBBS from China. For the chinese PCC the cic website mentions it needs,
  1. Certificate of No Criminal Convictions (issued by the local police station and Public Security Bureau (PSB) office) or Notary Certificate of No Criminal Convictions (issued by the Notary Public Office) and,
  2. a notarized translation.
I have the notary certificate of no Criminal Convictions (issued by Notary Public Office) and it states that I haven't been involved in any criminal offence from 14/10/2008 till 1/07/2013. But the exit stamp on my passport is 17/07/2013. My question is that is this an issue that the date on PCC and exit stamp date on passport doesn't match?? the entry stamp is 14/10/2008 on the passport too. But as i had to collect the PCC before leaving the country, they only provided me with the certificate till the date i applied the document.

Please reply, i really wanna know!
Hi, I'm in the same boat. I've a gap of 5 days and the country was Iran. I also needed to stay in Iran to collect and translate the original copy. Did you get your PR with this old PCC or applied for a new one? Did you attach any LoE? Could you please explain? Please let me know.