+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Uruguay - Apostille, legalized or general ?

ompa

Nov 5, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am applying for Canada FSW program and for that I need to submit a Police clearance certificate (PCC) from Uruguay as I spent more than 6 months there. Does anyone know if it needs to be legalized or apostille?

Thanks in advance.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

I am applying for Canada FSW program and for that I need to submit a Police clearance certificate (PCC) from Uruguay as I spent more than 6 months there. Does anyone know if it needs to be legalized or apostille?

Thanks in advance.
No need for apostille or notarised.
Just needs to be the original document provided by the relavant authorities.

ompa

Nov 5, 2018
Thank you for replying. Do you know if it needs to be translated to English as the authority will most probably be giving document in Spanish?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Thank you for replying. Do you know if it needs to be translated to English as the authority will most probably be giving document in Spanish?
If it's in any other language than English or French, yes you'll need translation.
More info about it here.
how to get police certificate uruguay canada

MASJAF

Oct 16, 2018
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance.
Hi ,ompa, Where you able to get the PCC from Uruguay?

bvk7

Dec 7, 2019
Hi Ompa,

I have received the PCC from Consulate of Uruguay in Toronto . It's a 2 page document stating my Passport and confirming that I have not any criminal record in their referring the "Police Record" on Page in Spanish . So the first page states everything clear in English and the second page in Spanish ? DId you receive the same type and it was accepted by IRCC ?

Did they accept without a translation ? Please help me as my application is cancelled stating they need a translation of PCC though the first page states everything in English

Krishie19

Sep 23, 2021
Hi there! can you please let me know what was done? I too have the PCC in spanish. Please let me know how did you get it translated to english.

TIA!