+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from BLS

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hi Friends,

Need some information that in the application for the police reference form we need to give five addresses.Are these addresses meant to where we have stayed in India or where we have stayed from the past five years.

Thanks

Champ16

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpaikar said:
Hi Friends,

Need some information that in the application for the police reference form we need to give five addresses.Are these addresses meant to where we have stayed in India or where we have stayed from the past five years.

Thanks
When I did my PCC through BLS last year I have given both country address.

Start with Latest which is current Canadian residence and if you have changed more than 2 different address include latest and provide India residence details.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Thank you so much,infact I was in Usa and England for some time too,do I have to mention them as well.

Champ16

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpaikar said:
Thank you so much,infact I was in Usa and England for some time too,do I have to mention them as well.

You May buts i would do only current and India's Residence as they will with check if you have any criminal record in INDIA.

Indian immigration check with Local police stations as mentioned in your application form.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Thank you for such a prompt reply.I came to Canada last year and before that was in Usa for 7 months and in India for two years and in Uk for 4 years.