+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC for Qatar

HoneyM

Jul 26, 2018
Hi,

I am working in Qatar at present. I have been here for more than a year.

I am moving out of Qatar and I am going to apply for Canada immigration through express entry.

Since, I will need Police Clearance Certificate for Qatar for my application, Please guide whether can I obtain it before leaving from here or I will have to come back to Qatar later for getting PCC.

Thanks.

m34

Dec 16, 2018
AOR Received.
28-05-2018
Med's Done....
10-06-2018
Passport Req..
15-02-2019
Hi,

I am moving out of Qatar and I am going to apply for Canada immigration through express entry.

Since, I will need Police Clearance Certificate for Qatar for my application, Please guide whether can I obtain it before leaving from here or I will have to come back to Qatar later for getting PCC.

Thanks.
Easy process. You need the following
  • Copy of the passport and ID Card
  • 2 passport size photos (4*6 cm)
  • Fee: 10 Qatari Riyals
  • Application
  • Apply personally at CEID (same building as finger printing)
takes about 3 to 5 working days to process

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Hi,

Thanks.
Pertinent to mentioned here that as per Canadian requirement PCC if you submit your documents for canadian PR after you have left Qatar your PCC should be issued after the date you have left Qatar.
In other words, for example if you plan to apply 10 Jan 2019 while in Qatar and get AOR in next Draw say 15 Jan 2019 (Just assuming) you will have 60 days to submit your application along with supporting documents. Suppose you leave Qatar 1 Feb 2019 before submitting your documents including PCC from Qatar then your PCC should be issued after you have left Qatar i.e. 1 Feb 2019.

If you get PCC now and leave Qatar after getting it you will have a Gap in your PCC and can cause problem (rejection).
Please be mindful of this situation.
Best of luck

HoneyM

Jul 26, 2018
Pertinent to mentioned here that as per Canadian requirement PCC if you submit your documents for canadian PR after you have left Qatar your PCC should be issued after the date you have left Qatar.
In other words, for example if you plan to apply 10 Jan 2019 while in Qatar and get AOR in next Draw say 15 Jan 2019 (Just assuming) you will have 60 days to submit your application along with supporting documents. Suppose you leave Qatar 1 Feb 2019 before submitting your documents including PCC from Qatar then your PCC should be issued after you have left Qatar i.e. 1 Feb 2019.

If you get PCC now and leave Qatar after getting it you will have a Gap in your PCC and can cause problem (rejection).
Please be mindful of this situation.
Best of luck
Thanks for addressing the query...in that case then, I would have to come back here to get PCC.

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi,

Thanks.
Hiii, please do update on this. I’m also in the same country so worried about the PCC HERE. please enlighten us on your experience.