Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
when i'm applying for PCC in New Delhi, India, i'm being asked for the address of the agency that has asked for the PCC. what address should i give? the Canadian embassy in new delhi or some other address for the express entry program?

it would be helpful if people who have obtained PCC already can pitch in with their experience.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
adtjindal said:
when i'm applying for PCC in New Delhi, India, i'm being asked for the address of the agency that has asked for the PCC. what address should i give? the Canadian embassy in new delhi or some other address for the express entry program?

it would be helpful if people who have obtained PCC already can pitch in with their experience.
Are you sure they ask you the ADDRESS for this? because I don't think PSK asks any address for this. It only asks for which country you require a PCC. That's all.

However, if it still asks the address, then you might write this one.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Address: 49 Dorchester St, Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2, Canada
Phone:+1 800-622-6232

Hope it helps

abbuverma

May 24, 2019
I just applied online for PCC in Dellhi on Delhi Police website( http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/citizen_services.html ),
Although it should be addressed to IRCC but the website asks for the Embassy & its Address so i wrote the 'High Commission of Canada' address in Delhi.

& mind it the website doesn't take special characters & symbols in the Embassy address field; so i had to type as below.

High Commission of Canada 7 Shantipath Chanakyapuri New Delhi Delhi 110021

from my application to field verification it took only 4 days & i received my PCC on my Email.

Last edited: