+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payable at information for Bank demand draft for FSW 2014 PR program's fees

rajakumarjk

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
I am taking demand draft from Chennai, India.
Generally I have to specify payable to and payable at information for demand draft.
But fee payment form says only "payable to" and no information available for "payable at". So while taking demand draft for FSW 2014 PR program's processing fee, what value I need to use for "payable at" information.

Moreover I can see a discrepancy in the "payable to" value. At http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp it is given as "Receiver General for Canada" and in the fee payment form and in the document check list, it is given as "Receiver General for Canada" and "The Receiver General for Canada". Which one I have to use as a payable to information?

Kindly reply

hamufamily

Nov 14, 2014
rajakumarjk said:
I am taking demand draft from Chennai, India.
Generally I have to specify payable to and payable at infEG7TOC.asp it is given as "Receiver General for Canada" and in the fee payment form and in the document check list, it is given as "Receiver General for Canada" and "The Receiver General for Canada". Which one I have to use as a payable to information?

Kindly reply
im very confused about that too. ppl in the forum said it doesn't matter, but i will call the visa office on monday to make sure.