+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pay Stubs

ok123

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Anyone provided/providing pay stubs with your CEC application?

Is that needed?

Thanks for any suggestion!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ok123 said:
Anyone provided/providing pay stubs with your CEC application?

Is that needed?

Thanks for any suggestion!
Pay stubs are only needed as supporting documents, if you don't have current your current T4 or NOA.
I applied submitting my latest T4 and NOA, plus my latest paystub to show my year-to-date earnings.

T.

ok123

Star Member
May 10, 2014
iam_toby said:
Pay stubs are only needed as supporting documents, if you don't have current your current T4 or NOA.
I applied submitting my latest T4 and NOA, plus my latest paystub to show my year-to-date earnings.

T.
Thanks Toby,

My pay stubs used a different job title from my employment letter . Will that be an issue?

My employer can explain if they ask. but I don't want them to return the application simply because of that.

What do you suggest?

Thanks!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ok123 said:
Thanks Toby,

My pay stubs used a different job title from my employment letter . Will that be an issue?

My employer can explain if they ask. but I don't want them to return the application simply because of that.

What do you suggest?

Thanks!
Hi,

the job title doesn't matter, as long as it's somewhat close to the NOC you applied under.

T.

ok123

Star Member
May 10, 2014
iam_toby said:
Hi,

the job title doesn't matter, as long as it's somewhat close to the NOC you applied under.

T.
It's not really. My job letter has the title of Program Administrator - Marketing . The pay stubs shows Program Administrator only. The qualified work experience I'm claiming is under a marketing NOC.

Any suggestions? Appreciate all your help so far!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ok123 said:
It's not really. My job letter has the title of Program Administrator - Marketing . The pay stubs shows Program Administrator only. The qualified work experience I'm claiming is under a marketing NOC.

Any suggestions? Appreciate all your help so far!
That's fine. Include your latest paystub and your most recent T4 & NOA in your application package.
You don't have to submit all paystubs, only the latest one, unless you don't have a T4 and/or NOA.

T.

ok123

Star Member
May 10, 2014
iam_toby said:
That's fine. Include your latest paystub and your most recent T4 & NOA in your application package.
You don't have to submit all paystubs, only the latest one, unless you don't have a T4 and/or NOA.

T.
All my pay stubs have the position as Program Administrator, non of them reflects the marketing role I'm applying. Will there be any problem?

I think I'll just include the pay stubs from this year since I can't provide T4s and NOC from this year.

Thanks!

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
^ There is no problem.

Your job title does not determine your NOC code - your duties do.

The fact that your pay stub states a more generic version of the job title on your reference letter is not going to perturb even the most pedantic CIC officer, as long as it's clear they relate to the same job.

ok123

Star Member
May 10, 2014
LPS said:
^ There is no problem.

Your job title does not determine your NOC code - your duties do.

The fact that your pay stub states a more generic version of the job title on your reference letter is not going to perturb even the most pedantic CIC officer, as long as it's clear they relate to the same job.
Thanks very much LPS!

I am planning on submitting only 2014 pay stubs, and my qualified experience is from May last year to May this year. Is that enough, or should I submit 12 full months of pay stubs? I have the 2013 NOA and T4, but the NOA and T4 is for a whole year 2013, and I only took the qualified position from May. Before May 2013 I was working for the same company, but not for a skilled position.

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much for all your help!