+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport return time in abu dhabi

Engr_Pilot

Mar 31, 2016
Hey!!
Hope you all doing good.i applied for student visa from UAE in March. i received an email that a final decision has been made and submit your passport but when i submitted the passport i received another email that your application is pending because of background checks. its almost now three months since my passport is with the embassy. the processing time was 10 days and now its more than three months...any help would be really appreciated thanks.

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
Sorry, something must have been flagged when they received your passport. Background checks can take time. Try emailing the embassy for more information.

Engr_Pilot

Mar 31, 2016
simplyaddo said:
Sorry, something must have been flagged when they received your passport. Background checks can take time. Try emailing the embassy for more information.
thanx for ur reply.Can i go to the embassy in person?and my visa is being processed by an immigration consultant so can i send the email to embassy by myself or only consultant is allowed to do so??

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
Usually the Embassy will not entertain you, but you can email them directly without going through your consultant.

zoozie.kinz

May 23, 2016
simplyaddo said:
Usually the Embassy will not entertain you, but you can email them directly without going through your consultant.
Hi simplyaddo, do you have any idea whether I can request a pick up of my passport to the mail office to pick up from the canadian embassy once my online application says that it has been approved and stamped? Or do I have to wait for the embassy to send it back to the mail office themselves

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
zoozie.kinz said:
Hi simplyaddo, do you have any idea whether I can request a pick up of my passport to the mail office to pick up from the canadian embassy once my online application says that it has been approved and stamped? Or do I have to wait for the embassy to send it back to the mail office themselves
It will go back the same route it came from.