+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request for study permit

Yve Ngom

Feb 12, 2023
Hi All
I need help for a question
I have applied for study permit from outside canada and I got passport request to finalize my application.
I am currently in canada as a visitor Can I send my passport to IRCC office in Ottawa for TRV stamped or I should go back to home country to submit my passport

EssKay1234

Oct 25, 2022
Hi All
I need help for a question
I have applied for study permit from outside canada and I got passport request to finalize my application.
I am currently in canada as a visitor Can I send my passport to IRCC office in Ottawa for TRV stamped or I should go back to home country to submit my passport
The bottom of the PPR LETTER has the address of the VO, to which you have to send your passport for stamping. Use the designated courier service in the country where u r staying at currently for the purpose in question to the said address.

Yve Ngom

Feb 12, 2023
The bottom of the PPR LETTER has the address of the VO, to which you have to send your passport for stamping. Use the designated courier service in the country where u r staying at currently for the purpose in question to the said address.
Thank you for your response, unfortunately there is no address of VO in the PPR letter