08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
Please seniors in the house, I need quick interpretation of this line;

Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

Do I need to fill IMM8 if my family composition changes or not. My family composition has not changed, should I ignore it.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buzzcana said:
Please seniors in the house, I need quick interpretation of this line;

Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

Do I need to fill IMM8 if my family composition changes or not. My family composition has not changed, should I ignore it.
Given there are no changes to your family (no added child - by birth or adoption, no deaths, no recent marriage) - you can ignore it.

This reminder is for applicants to inform CIC of any change - the most common family composition change is via birth of a new child, and/or marriage. This changes the family members/dependents and ALL family members/dependents must be declared, and those included in the application be inspected/undergo eligibility and admissibility checks or they may be disqualified from being sponsored in federal programs such as under Family/Spouse sponsorship at a later time.

.../atb

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
ragluf said:
Given there are no changes to your family (no added child - by birth or adoption, no deaths, no recent marriage) - you can ignore it.

This reminder is for applicants to inform CIC of any change - the most common family composition change is via birth of a new child, and/or marriage. This changes the family members/dependents and ALL family members/dependents must be declared, and those included in the application be inspected/undergo eligibility and admissibility checks or they may be disqualified from being sponsored in federal programs such as under Family/Spouse sponsorship at a later time.

.../atb
Thank you!

acel

Apr 22, 2015
Can anyone please help me. I received email today requesting to complete appendix A. But on the attachment, they also include appendix B (the passport photo requirements) but without the number of photo required was not stated. For those who received the same email, how many photos you sent? And am I going to send the passport as well? though it is not stated on the email?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
acel said:
Can anyone please help me. I received email today requesting to complete appendix A. But on the attachment, they also include appendix B (the passport photo requirements) but without the number of photo required was not stated. For those who received the same email, how many photos you sent? And am I going to send the passport as well? though it is not stated on the email?
So why is this a Passport Request if the passport is not asked to be sent? Review the message, and if there are no instructions then,

Reply back to the VO, and ask to clarify immediately your questions:
- ask if the passport needs to be sent to the VO - and refer the VO to the email stating there are no instructions to send passports specifically stated
- ask instructions if photos need to be sent, and if needed, how many - and refer the VO to the email stating there are no specified instructions how many are needed
- include a copy of the email sent to you
- In your subject line - specify URGENT, and in the body of the message, ask for a response as soon as possible to your clarifications

Never assume - always ask if unsure. It seems instructions were not given in this "PPR". Their (CIC) fault, so you have all the leverage to ask clarifications on instructions.

.../atb