+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport File transfer

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
Hi All,

I have to travel on 31st October and I got my passport file transferred to the local office for urgent processing on 7th October. However, I have not yet heard from the office either by email or phone. Do you think I would be receiving the passports before the 31st of October since my file is already transferred or does the office really needs to reach out to me for expediting?

Thanks!

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Hi All,

I have to travel on 31st October and I got my passport file transferred to the local office for urgent processing on 7th October. However, I have not yet heard from the office either by email or phone. Do you think I would be receiving the passports before the 31st of October since my file is already transferred or does the office really needs to reach out to me for expediting?

Thanks!
Try and call the local office if you can locate a number. If not, queue up with proof of travel. Since 31st Oct is within 25 days, you can collect your passport even in 2 days.

When I applied in Mississauga, a woman in the queue was carrying a copy of a similar transfer notice to get her passport done.

Reactions: americandesimd

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
Try and call the local office if you can locate a number. If not, queue up with proof of travel. Since 31st Oct is within 25 days, you can collect your passport even in 2 days.

When I applied in Mississauga, a woman in the queue was carrying a copy of a similar transfer notice to get her passport done.
got a call to pick up the pasports. Thanks!