+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Acknowledgement - Riyadh Candian Embassy ! Help!

omernouman

Dec 4, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have applied online for visitor visa from my GC Key account and got a request to submit my passport through courier or Visa application center. I opted to send it by courier to Riyadh Canadian Embassy to the advised address through UPS.
Unfortunately UPS was unable to deliver for couple of days saying that the address is incomplete. However, after 4 days they said it's delivered to some person name "KHORRAMSHEHZAD" in canadian Embassy. I'm worried as i didn't receive any feedback from the riyadh canadian embassy about the acknowledgement receipt.
Also there is no way of communicating with them. Please anyone who has gone through the same situation let me know the result.

Asked to submit the passport- 27th November
Submitted passport through courier- 27th November
Took 5 days and UPS says it's delivered - 3rd December....

Appreciate your inputs.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
@Bryanna can you please share your experience here as i am surprised it has to be deliver to Canadian Embassy not to a person and how can a Courier company say something like that they have given it to some person who is in CA embassy seems fishy to me and no acknowledgement as well with it.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna can you please share your experience here as i am surprised it has to be deliver to Canadian Embassy not to a person and how can a Courier company say something like that they have given it to some person who is in CA embassy seems fishy to me and no acknowledgement as well with it.
It's possible the package was signed for by the person at the gate or at the front desk.

OP:
Hope you mailed your passport to this address:
EAPP
Embassy of Canada
P.O. Box 94321
Riyadh, 11693, Saudi Arabia

You could email the Riyadh visa office to reconfirm that your passport was received