+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents visit

Sarah1993

May 19, 2019
Hi
I’m Canadain citizen and I invited my parents to visit me for 3 months, but they got refused for the following reason,
“• You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets.”
Note that I want my parents to visit me for a moral and emotional support (health concerns) and I provided them with a letter from my doctor, also I wasn’t working last year due to my health condition. Although I stated in my invitation that my parents will be responsible for their own expenses, and my dad provided his bank statement 300,000$, plus he own a property, and I provided my bank statement with almost 9000$. It’s worth here to mention that in my home country we don’t have tax income.
So does anyone know what should I do, because I’m reapplying for my parents next week? Thanks in advance

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
Hi
I’m Canadain citizen and I invited my parents to visit me for 3 months, but they got refused for the following reason,
“• You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets.”
Note that I want my parents to visit me for a moral and emotional support (health concerns) and I provided them with a letter from my doctor, also I wasn’t working last year due to my health condition. Although I stated in my invitation that my parents will be responsible for their own expenses, and my dad provided his bank statement 300,000$, plus he own a property, and I provided my bank statement with almost 9000$. It’s worth here to mention that in my home country we don’t have tax income.
So does anyone know what should I do, because I’m reapplying for my parents next week? Thanks in advance
if you are getting your parent you need to have a job and show that you can financially support your family, also show proper ties back home like ancestor property and mostly all family relatives are back home.
when I applied for my mothers visa I showed my bank statement and also my husbands,also added his name on invitation letter too .