+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents visit visa medical exam

maliiyer

Jan 20, 2013
Dear All,

My parents have been asked to appear for a medical exam for vistor visa, my mom is Diabetic, am worried.Please let me know the Medical Test done for Visito Visa.

Regards
Maliiyer

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
only a qualified medical practitioner can answer your questions. Or ask your family doctor.

P.S. Diabetes should not be problem with the Visa i dont think. Insurance companies may make a fuss if insulin is used.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Don't think it will be an issue, she is taking medications - just tell everything to the doc and take meds with her. My folks had to take medicals this time for their TRV ( my mother has hypo thyroid ) and the doc said it would be surprising that a person of 60+ wouldn't have a small issue here or there

So, don't worry - worst is they would ask you to buy insurance for them

maliiyer

Jan 20, 2013
Dear All,

Thank you for the encouraging replies, they will be going today for the Medical, shall update after the
medical exams.

Regards
maliiyer

maliiyer

Jan 20, 2013
I understand from my parents that they were given a medical questioner( had TB, any major operation done,are you Diabetic, if yes then details, are you pregnant,how many months etc)they take your height, weight,then the doctor will ask some questions on your health condions, if you are using a lense eye test,physical examination of the upper body, chest x ray, Blood test(HIV etc) including HbA1c for Diabetic person, urine test.These results are sent to another place(Singapore/Philipine) for assesment (they charge for the courier service and that is how I came to know this from my parents)and may be they send their conclusion to the concerned embassy.

hope those are waiting for medical get an idea of what awaits them.

Regards
Maliiyer