+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents visa rejected first time should I reapply?

Dec 4, 2016
Hi,

I am on LMIA temp visa here in Canada

I applied for my parent visa parent to come purpose of visit was to help us out during important surgery my partner has to go thro so we attached surgeons letter from the letter which makes the case very strong and genuine.

I send them even a letter under Oath from notary which further re assure our intention still they refused

visa office is Abu dhabi

Only reason they have given us is purpose of visit is NOT satisfactory and No other reason they didnt raise any objection

I wanted to ask you do you guys think its worth to apply again or is it waste of time and money coz I apply now time is too short as surgery is mid of November.

Thanks for your expert advice

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I would guess they don't have sufficient ties to their home country, lack a travel history to other countries like US, UK, Australia, etc or they lack the financial resources. Unless you have omitted something that would prove either one of these I would say that a different outcome will be unlikely. Best of luck for your surgery.

Dec 4, 2016
well they have multiple usa visa on their passport have visited twice in USA and went back

we showed good financial assets and everything they just say purpose of visit is not satisfactory