+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents PR as well as tourist

Jan 25, 2017
My sister applied for both my parents and brother in mid of January 2016 as PR and we received a letter end of November, 2016 wrote that need to test DNA for proving relationship with my sister. So we paid the fees and waiting for sample collection, Now it's under process. At the mean time my sister wants to apply for tourist visa for my parents. Is the any conflict for the both process..................

manjitspal

Oct 20, 2015
My visitor visa refused with other reason

Hi
I need help I have valid US (b1b2) visa also traveled to USA in June 2015 and came back with in 17 days and then in October and September 2015 I have applied Canada visitor visa twice and they have refused due to form filling mistake. And now in February 2017 I have reapplied visa online and submit documents as per online created personal check list and my visitor visa refused again with other reasons it's written on the end of refusal letter and also print right down of other reasons
Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of admission as a temporary resident in Canada

Lashen

Nov 1, 2016
Re: My visitor visa refused with other reason

manjitspal said:
Hi
I need help I have valid US (b1b2) visa also traveled to USA in June 2015 and came back with in 17 days and then in October and September 2015 I have applied Canada visitor visa twice and they have refused due to form filling mistake. And now in February 2017 I have reapplied visa online and submit documents as per online created personal check list and my visitor visa refused again with other reasons it's written on the end of refusal letter and also print right down of other reasons
Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of admission as a temporary resident in Canada
Maybe, you should wait for some time before applying again. Or you can apply now but you need to provide more evidence of strong economic and social ties to your country.

Lashen

Nov 1, 2016
tanvir.hossain said:
My sister applied for both my parents and brother in mid of January 2016 as PR and we received a letter end of November, 2016 wrote that need to test DNA for proving relationship with my sister. So we paid the fees and waiting for sample collection, Now it's under process. At the mean time my sister wants to apply for tourist visa for my parents. Is the any conflict for the both process..................
Applying for TRV is not a big. Just give it a trial and it won't affect their PR application. However, they have to declare dual intent. That's mention that they have ongoing PR application.

manjitspal

Oct 20, 2015
Re: My visitor visa refused with other reason

Lashen said:
Maybe, you should wait for some time before applying again. Or you can apply now but you need to provide more evidence of strong economic and social ties to your country.
As I have valid US visa and was applied Online TRV , before apply to TRV I have crated my personal checklist and submit my application and documents as per checklist and they have no demands any financial documents and now someone ask me to order for caips note what is caips notes and my visa refuse to 16 Jan 2017 when I can reapply and wich type evidence need to submit for soial ties and stron economic
Regards