+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents PR Application

Sk Dhaliwal

Sep 12, 2024
Hello,
I am kind of really frustrated now because its more that 2years i have submitted my parents application. Medical and police clearance was done in Jun 2023, additional documents was also submitted in Dec 2023. I am still waiting for the final decision. Every time portal shows the file is under processing. its the background check that they are doing it. I took the help from my city mayer regarding this , they found out that its the third party security check they are doing. They also dont know how long will take for this what does this mean. its the final step.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Hello,
I am kind of really frustrated now because its more that 2years i have submitted my parents application. Medical and police clearance was done in Jun 2023, additional documents was also submitted in Dec 2023. I am still waiting for the final decision. Every time portal shows the file is under processing. its the background check that they are doing it. I took the help from my city mayer regarding this , they found out that its the third party security check they are doing. They also dont know how long will take for this what does this mean. its the final step.
It means those checks are dependant on getting information from their home country.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
Just getting selected for PGP is already very lucky especially given Canada is in healthcare crisis . Processing times are not guaranteed.