+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parent sponsorship - NDVO - question on E33029

Canada_2011

Feb 19, 2010
Senior members,
Please help to clarify doubt.
I have applied my mom's PR application under parent sponsorship category. The application was submitted to CPC-Mississauga in January.
We received a response from NDVO to submit all documents to New Delhi office. I have already paid RPRF.
One of the document is Travel History form - E33029
If we open this document, the instruction on this document is to submit it to CPC-Mississauga.
This is so confusing.
Is there anything we need to submit to CPC-Mississuaga at this stage? I guess we do not.
Please clarify.

Thank you,

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada_2011 said:
Senior members,
Please help to clarify doubt.
I have applied my mom's PR application under parent sponsorship category. The application was submitted to CPC-Mississauga in January.
We received a response from NDVO to submit all documents to New Delhi office. I have already paid RPRF.
One of the document is Travel History form - E33029
If we open this document, the instruction on this document is to submit it to CPC-Mississauga.
This is so confusing.
Is there anything we need to submit to CPC-Mississuaga at this stage? I guess we do not.
Please clarify.

Thank you,
No it is not e33029 form. Read carefully. Thev must have send u link to thier user guide. That delhi spefic guide have travel form page too. Fill that one each fir ur parents. Submission is all to new delhi office5

Faaj123

Oct 11, 2018
Hi I have applied for permanent residence under the parents and grand parents sponsorship.

Recently I got an email from the Delhi office asking me to fill out travel history form.

Please complete and return theforeign travel form for you and your spouse.

Do I have to provide the travel history for the last ten years or from the time of my parents first passport issue. My parents are 60 years old and they have travelled a lot. If that’s the case what’s the best way ? Please advise as this is very confusing