CCP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 30, 2013
Hi All

I really need some advice or help here.

I am preparing for the parent sponsorship application to sponsor my parent become permanent residence.

In the background declaration form for my dad, there is a question asking to put the employment history of the last 10 years.

In our case, it is very clear that my dad is self-employed in the last 10 years. But he came to Canada to visit me for 2 times before, we hired a representative to apply his visitor visa which our family believe that the representative agent may have used different employment info in order to succeed the visitor visa. And the rep refused to give us the copy of the application. (We figure this out after gotten our visa and heard this from the other clients that's why we had to go back to him for the second visa since he has our file)

Now that I want to do this application myself, I am concerning if I could fill in the employment info with my dad's true self-employ job which it would possibly be different than my dad's two visitor visa. would this be a big program if they are different info? or CIC don't look at the his previous application and just proceed as it's? Although in the mean time we are trying our best to get back the copies from him so we can see if he has used the same info, but I really need your advice here.

Thank you