+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Papers sent back, can u call and check on any # if u think there is an error.

payallsharmaa

Sep 29, 2010
I had applied only for my PR and had mentioned my son's name as Family and specifically said that he would not be coming with me. My papers have been sent back saying that the Background info Schedule has to be sent for my son.
I don't remember seeing that if the family member does not follow his papers too need to be sent.
The problem is my papers were received by them prior to 26th June and now I will have to follow the new procedure.
Is there anywhere u can call and check or just send my son's papers also and do reapplication the new post 26th June rules.

Pls respond.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

payallsharmaa said:
I had applied only for my PR and had mentioned my son's name as Family and specifically said that he would not be coming with me. My papers have been sent back saying that the Background info Schedule has to be sent for my son.
I don't remember seeing that if the family member does not follow his papers too need to be sent.
The problem is my papers were received by them prior to 26th June and now I will have to follow the new procedure.
Is there anywhere u can call and check or just send my son's papers also and do reapplication the new post 26th June rules.

Pls respond.
Sydney doesn't keep a record of the application, yours was incomplete so it was refused. So you will have to reapply with a complete application is you meet the requirements post 26/06/10.