+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paper based sk Provincial nominees study permit expire soon

missjunjie

Oct 21, 2016
I got my Provincial nominees in Nov 2015,
Got aor in March 2016.
Paid rprf and police record in July, then no news.

CIC web said it needs 16 months. Not sure if waiting time in canada will be shorter compared with overseas?? (I did not go home for two years.)

My study permit will expire in less a month. I have only visitor visa.

I have studied in Montreal one term in 2015, then transferred school in Vancouver for one year. They are same group and I studied the same program. After finishing school in Aug, I applied pgwp online. But guess because of missing some files, it was refused. I went to border, was told montreal school is one the pgwp list while Vancouver one is not. So I did not get pgwp.
They never publish the list, how do we know? Instead of waste money and time.
I may try one more time online with little hope. My sin will expire soon, now waiting time is 2 months, can I still work?

My sk Provincial nominees letter was expired in May. So I am not sure if I should go to Saskatoon finding job right away. Then with offer and go to border apply for work permit?Or bridge work permit? I do not want to waste money and time again, after moving there find job then found out still can not get work permit.

I may get csp from qc, but seems study permit can not get work permit just by csq…..

Thanks for help! Suggestions will be great. The case sounds very complicated. I even do not know what to do next?