+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paper based application vs EE

IMTS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Helll!

I've found that many people in this forum have sent paper based applications. Since I've only been interested in EE, I'm wondering what are the differences between the two of them and if there are restrictions (other than the already known elegibility factors) to the EE.

Thanks!

Neilp

Sep 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMTS said:
Helll!

I've found that many people in this forum have sent paper based applications. Since I've only been interested in EE, I'm wondering what are the differences between the two of them and if there are restrictions (other than the already known eligibility factors) to the EE.

Thanks!
I found when applying EE you have a limit of size for scanned documents. I prefer the paper base application because I can guarantee that I can send all the supporting documents without worry if I go over a limit. The last application I sent out had total of 80+ pages and I could not send via EE because of the size limit of pdf restricted sending all the documents.

K4n4d4WS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
10-11-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
08-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
the main differences between the paper based application and the EE is:

processing time language test

EE: less than 6 month always

paper based: usually between 11 - 17 month not always like for NOC skills in 0,A,B in some PNP-streams
and sometimes longer

and some PNP's like Alberta uses ONLY the paper based application

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer

EE is like a President while paper base is like a Governor, u see how wide the difference is, EE are online applicants, there processing times is very short, they have access to upfront medicals, less interview, you have asses to see the way your application are being processed electronically, they comunicate with you regularly, 6 months of processing etc

paper base, paper application is just the opposite of EE,