+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paper base application

Nur12

May 7, 2018
Hi everyone..
My boyfriend wants to apply TRV through paper base instead of online. We want to show some evidences for our relationship.
My questions are:
1. How to show our pictures? Like do we need to print all the pictures on the paper or like any other way VFS accept pictures?
2. we have call history. just sceenshot and print it and add in the file?
3. And, on the facebook, we became friends from 5 years, so just screenshot and print that page as well?

I am really sorry. I am so confused about paper base file, like how can we add these evidences.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My boyfriend wants to apply TRV through paper base instead of online.
Paper or online does not make a difference.

Only his financial situation + his strong ties/reasons to return to his home country would impact the TRV decision.

We want to show some evidences for our relationship.
My questions are:
1. How to show our pictures? Like do we need to print all the pictures on the paper or like any other way VFS accept pictures?
2. we have call history. just sceenshot and print it and add in the file?
3. And, on the facebook, we became friends from 5 years, so just screenshot and print that page as well?
Your boyfriend seems to be over doing the relationship proofs. This would lead to a TRV refusal.

In any case, visa officers are wary of boyfriends/girlfriends who want to visit = Higher chances of TRV refusals as they can overstay their visit and/or later apply for PR via the inland route (common-law or spousal if they marry)