+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paid Training

Bhaujain

Apr 26, 2020
Hello,
I am on my open work permit and I am going to do paid full time training for 4 months, so I just want to know that it will count in my CEC experience or not ? Thank you.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
It's been a while since your post, but I wanted to offer some insight. In my opinion, getting paid while learning is a win-win. You get to improve your skills without worrying about the cost, and your company benefits from your enhanced abilities. I just wanted to share my two cents on paid training. I've had some experience with hrdf claimable courses, and I think they're fantastic. If your company offers them, take advantage of it. These courses are usually well-structured and cover a wide range of topics, so you can find something that interests you or is relevant to your job. It's a great way to stay updated with industry trends and gain new knowledge that can help you in your career. From my experience, these courses often have expert trainers who are knowledgeable and approachable, making the learning process enjoyable. Plus, you'll get to meet other professionals and expand your network, which can be very helpful in the long run.
I got this