App. Filed.......
30-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
02-09-2017
Hi everyone! I sponsored my husband a couple years ago and this forum just about saved my skin. I'm now in the process of helping a colleague sponsor his common-law boyfriend and hoping for a bit of help with with the Open Work Permit app.

1) Is IMM5710 the only additional form that needs to be completed when applying for an OWP with inland PR ? any other forms or docs that I'm unaware of?

2) What section would he tick for type of app at the start of the form? He is currently on IEC which will expire before he gets PR so this will be a bridging visa for him. Would he pick "apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer"?

3) For the section that says "date you entered into common law" should he be putting the date that they officially co-habitated for a year, or the date they started living together / dating? I'm assuming it's when they are officially common-law but i just wanted to make sure.

4) The section on "Intended Work in Canada" - he has a job at a pharmacy but since this is OWP, they are not involved. Should he be putting NA or should he be putting his current employer in this section?

Lastly, just a general question. He is born and raised in Scotland. Should he be putting the United Kingdom as country for everything, or is Scotland fine?

Thanks very much in advance for your time and help, it is much appreciated!

Mich