+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland spouse sponsorship help needed

Dec 2, 2021
Hi experts
Here is my story , my husband is officially divorced 4 years now. And we actually knew each other while he was still married but after his divorce we got closer 2 years ago we decided to get marry but it didn't happen because of covid i could not travel so basically i had not seen my husband for 5 years since we last met in Sudan because we both from sudan but he lives in Ethiopia as a refugee who as removed from USA for seeking asylum only no criminal record other than that. So i flew to Ethiopia March 2022 we got married but am worried because we do not have any photos from back when we meet 2012 nor any communication to show . So we only have pictures of my trip to Ethiopia and our wedding. We have whatsapp communication for the past 12 months because he changed his phone and phone number and i accidentally deleted the old number and conversation too. We also have letters from family and friends 11 in total, our wedding Was attended by 22 guesses, we have enough pics of that, we also have a business we running together in Sudan in my husband's name but my name listed as successor as well as 10% share in the business, the business is 9 months old

We have money transfers as i use to assist him financially and he also assisted twice financially,
Please is this enough or we need something else ?
I read some forum it says since we only spend 2 weeks together it could pose a problem am really worried since March i have not filed yet because am worried so am thinking about visiting him again October before filing to make it that we have met again please help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi experts
Here is my story , my husband is officially divorced 4 years now. And we actually knew each other while he was still married but after his divorce we got closer 2 years ago we decided to get marry but it didn't happen because of covid i could not travel so basically i had not seen my husband for 5 years since we last met in Sudan because we both from sudan but he lives in Ethiopia as a refugee who as removed from USA for seeking asylum only no criminal record other than that. So i flew to Ethiopia March 2022 we got married but am worried because we do not have any photos from back when we meet 2012 nor any communication to show . So we only have pictures of my trip to Ethiopia and our wedding. We have whatsapp communication for the past 12 months because he changed his phone and phone number and i accidentally deleted the old number and conversation too. We also have letters from family and friends 11 in total, our wedding Was attended by 22 guesses, we have enough pics of that, we also have a business we running together in Sudan in my husband's name but my name listed as successor as well as 10% share in the business, the business is 9 months old

We have money transfers as i use to assist him financially and he also assisted twice financially,
I read some forum it says since we only spend 2 weeks together it could pose a problem am really worried since March i have not filed yet because am worried so am thinking about visiting him again October before filing to make it that we have met again please help
I would not apply now. You've not spent enough time together recently and the fact he has a failed refugee claim and was removed from the USA complicates his profile. Getting married during your first visit together after not seeing each other for 5 years is also a red flag.

I would do at least one more visit together, two would be better, before you submit the application to sponsor him. Just my two cents of course.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi experts

What is your status in Canada and how did you obtain it?